A Nose Job is a Surgery procedure to reshape or reconstruct the nose. Rhinoplasty can enhance the appearance
of the nose by adjusting the size, shape, length or other proportions of the nose. Surgery may
also be an option to adjust the nose tip or nostril area.
Corrective Rhinoplasty can help restore functionality to the nasal area or reduce breathing problems related
to nose injuries or nasal deformities, such as repairing a deviated septum.
The aim of a Rhinoplasty surgery varies according to the intended outcomes of the procedure and the
patient’s aesthetic goals. The primary objective may be to improve nose proportions. For other patients,
the objective is breathing related.
• Dorsal hump or nose bump you want straightened.
• Very prominent nose or crooked nose.
• Tip of your nose doesn’t match your other features.
• Feeling unhappy with the dimensions and shape of your nose (such as nose width
or how your nose appears from a side-view perspective).
• Nose appears disproportionate or out of balance with facial anatomy.
• Overly large, wide, narrow or small nostrils.
• Wanting to improve results of a previous botched Rhinoplasty.
• Wanting to repair a nose that was impacted by injury or trauma.
• Experiencing difficulty breathing through your nose.
• Snoring problems, frequent nasal congestion or nose trauma resulting from damaged
nasal functions or deformity.
addΤο πακέτο περιλαμβάνει
Mercedes Vito Cars (Airport – Hotel – Clinic)
Interpreter (Russian / English / French / Arabic etc.)
6 Nights in a 5 Star Hotel Nearby + (1 Night in the hospital if needed) & Breakfast Included
Essential Medicine Kit
Follow-up Care Service
addΠριν τη θεραπεία - Προετοιμασία
• Rhinoplasty Surgery may be a good solution for achieving a more symmetrical,
proportionate or facially balanced appearance.
• Rhinoplasty Surgery appeals to most individuals who are unhappy with the size,
shape or overall appearance of their nose. If you are extremely self-conscious about
the appearance of your nose or your side profile, you may want to explore your
• You may require Corrective Rhinoplasty techniques if you suffer from breathing
problems, a deviated nasal septum, a collapsed nasal bridge or some forms of sleep
• To be considered a suitable candidate for Nose Surgery, you must have realistic
expectations about what Rhinoplasty surgery can, and cannot, achieve. Whilst nose
surgery may improve the appearance of your nose when performed by a highly-skilled Surgeon, surgery is unlikely to be life-changing. Revision requests are not
addΜετά τη θεραπεία - Χρόνος αποκατάστασης
You need to be willing to follow the specific instructions given to you by your Surgeon and attend all post-operative consultations.
Be sure you wear the surgery tapes & splint as instructed and take advantage of the Rapid Recovery products provided to assist you during your healing & recovery.
Υπηρεσίες συμπεριλαμβανόμενες στην τελική τιμή
Essential Medicine Kit
Επόμενο: Διαβάστε σχετικά με τους γιατρούς