Reduction mammoplasty (also breast reduction and reduction mammaplasty) is the plastic surgery procedure for reducing the size of large breasts. In a breast reduction surgery for re-establishing a functional bust that is proportionate to the woman's body, the critical corrective consideration is the tissue viability of the nipple-areola complex (NAC), to ensure the functional sensitivity and lactational capability of the breasts.
• There are a number of different incision approaches and types of Breast Reduction surgery options available.
• An incision will be made around the areola area and vertically from the areola to the inframammary fold
• Excess Breast Tissue, skin, and fat are removed, and the nipples are repositioned if necessary and the
breast is lifted.
• Liposuction may also be used to help reduce chest area skin folds and assist in giving you a pleasing
• After your breasts are reshaped and reduced in size, the incisions are closed using sutures.
addΤο πακέτο περιλαμβάνει
Mercedes Vito Cars (Airport – Hotel – Clinic)
Interpreter (Russian / English / French / Arabic etc.)
6 nights in a 5 Star Hotel Nearby + (1 Night in the hospital if needed) & Breakfast Included
Essential Medicine Kit
Follow-up Care Service
addΠριν τη θεραπεία - Προετοιμασία
• Avoid using any blood thinners as well as any anti-inflammatory medicines at least two nights before the surgery.
• Refrain from endorsing any supplements like vitamins at least two weeks before the surgery date.
• Alcohol and smoking are very likely to have bad effects on the healing process. Therefore, it’s strongly advised to stop any consumption of them at least a week before the surgery.
addΜετά τη θεραπεία - Χρόνος αποκατάστασης
• Post-Surgery scars following Skin Reduction Surgery will vary depending on your chosen procedure/s.
• When possible, your chosen Surgeon will complete the necessary surgical incisions in areas where scarring is likely to be less noticeable.
• The location of your excess skin folds dictates where the incision lines need to be placed for optimal results.
• Like most scars, any scarring as a result of your Skin Reduction procedure will pass through phases, and you will notice a gradual improvement over time.
• As your scar matures (which can take up to 12 months following surgery) additional therapy may be required to assist in the minimization of the scar such as Fraxel Laser or Healite.
Υπηρεσίες συμπεριλαμβανόμενες στην τελική τιμή
Essential Medicine Kit
Επόμενο: Διαβάστε σχετικά με τους γιατρούς