(Last Updated: July 10, 2018)
Please read carefully the following terms before using the website www.bookingclinic.com.
Access to and use of the Website are subject to acceptance and compliance with these Terms that are applicable to all visitors, users and others who make use of our Website.
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then do not use this Website in any way.
"BookingClinic" is the company under the trade name Κ.C. Booking Clinic Services LtD, based in Cyprus, registered in the Cyprus Companies' Registers under the Registry Number HE366022, its main object being to provide mediation in and booking of health services.
"Website" means the website named bookingclinic.com
"BookingClinic Website" or "webpage" is the website where patients search for, receive information about, select and book the Clinic, and also where they make an advance payment.
"Clinic" is the center of professional medical services for the diagnosis and/or treatment and rehabilitation of patients. This includes, but is not limited to, general clinics, diagnostic centers, rehabilitation and recovery centers, artificial kidney units, assisted reproduction units, ophthalmology clinics, obstetrics clinics, plastic and aesthetic surgery units.
"Patient" means the visitor to the BookingClinic Website as well as the person that used BookingClinic in order to be hospitalized in the Clinic.
"Lowest Price Guarantee" means the guarantee provided by the Clinic to offer a lower price than the medical service to be provided to patients booking hospitalization through the BookingClinic website in comparison to the price offered to any natural or legal person for the corresponding medical service.
"Extranet" is the online system accessible to every Clinic through the BookingClinic.com website and through which it is possible to add files, changes, data checks, updates and/or modifications to the information provided, including prices), etc.
"Copyright" or "intellectual property" means that the intellectual creators, upon the creation of the work, acquire thereon intellectual property which includes, as exclusive and absolute rights, the right to exploit the work (property right) and the right to protect their personal tie to it (moral right).
"Service" means the online BookingClinic clinic booking system, through which Clinics can provide specific hospitalization - treatment packages to patients, and through which Patients can make bookings in these Clinics.
"Act of God, force majeure" means the obstructive occurrence of a contract that was unforeseeable and accidental and can not be prevented in this particular case either by extreme care and prudence. An accidental event is one that was not foreseen and could not have been foreseen or avoided by the average prudent person, whose occurrence is by nature unpredictable and unavoidable for human forces and has affected the Patients and Clinics. It makes it impossible for the Patients to be admitted to a Clinic for the planned treatment, surgery or hospitalization.
Examples of such events include: Natural disaster, volcanic eruption, fire, acts of war, hostilities or any local or national emergency, invasion, compliance with any legal provision or request of national, regional, port, municipal or other authorities, government regulations or interventions, military action, terrorism, biological or chemical threat, revolt, strike, civil unrest, reduction in the means of transport, airport closures or other exceptional and disastrous occurrences.
2. WHO WE ARE
Κ.C. Booking Clinic Services Ltd under the trade name BookingClinic is an international website created to serve patients who need to be admitted to a hospital for surgery or treatment.
It is the tool/means to find, compare, and book the best Clinic while saving time and money. BookingClinic is a free, user-friendly platform that provides in-depth and comparable information about medical staff and the clinic (experience, hospital care services, evaluation, patient satisfaction, costs and more).
It is a powerful advisory tool that enhances and facilitates the way patients select their hospitalization and treatment and eventually make a booking at a Clinic with the doctor of their choice. This provision of transparency, accessibility and evaluation of medical services results thus in the upgrading of the private health sector.
The information on the Website is provided directly by the Clinics. BookingClinic bears no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided by the Clinics and therefore does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality thereof.
All information about this Website should not be considered and used as a diagnosis. However, this information encourages visitors to conduct their own research on Clinics and Services in order to get complete knowledge of the treatment, examination or hospitalization required for their case.
The provision of information to users does not create any contractual obligation between the user and BookingClinic.
3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF CLINICS
3.1 Clinical Information
3.1.1 The Clinical Information provided on the BookingClinic website contains material (including pictures, videos and descriptions) about them, and in particular about surgical procedures, therapies and rehabilitation procedures, examinations, services, and rooms available for booking, as well as the final prices (including all applicable taxes, levies, additional charges and fees) and their other policies and restrictions. BookingClinic bears no responsibility whatsoever for the above information and material in general that follow the standards provided by BookingClinic.
3.1.2 Each Clinic that cooperates with the Website is committed to the fact that all the Information introduced is in any case true, accurate and not misleading. Each Clinic can update its data as much as necessary and make changes via the Extranet when it wishes to do so.
3.1.3 Any changes, updates and/or modifications to Clinical Information (including prices) are made directly by the Clinic and online via the Extranet.
3.2 Lowest Price Guarantee and Availability
Each Clinic guarantees that the price to the patient is respected for the agreed service. It also guarantees the best price for the same procedure or treatment or hospitalization for the same doctor who performs the surgery, for the same room type and for the same booking dates compared to the prices it would have offered to any other physical or legal person.
3.3 Booking Procedure.
3.3.1 After the Patient's booking request, the Clinic receives from BookingClinic an email concerning the booking request. BookingClinic is not responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the Patient (including credit card information) and is not responsible for the payment of the patient's (online) booking. The Clinic is required to respond within 48 hours to the Patients for availability on the date they have requested. In the event of unavailability, it will propose a new date. Booking is finalized when an agreement is reached between the Patient and the Clinic. In order for the booking to be finalized by the Clinic, the Patient makes an advance payment. If no agreement is reached between the Patient and the Clinic regarding the date, the booking request is canceled.
3.3.2 Each Clinic is required to accept the Patients as contracting parties and to handle the online bookings contained on the Website, including any additional information and/or wishes expressed by the Patient.
3.3.3 In addition to the charges included in the confirmed booking, the Clinic should not charge the Patient any additional handling costs (for example, credit card charge). For any additional charges that may arise from the patient's admission and during the hospital stay, the clinic has to inform the patient in good time before they occur and obtain his/her agreed signed opinion. There is no financial obligation of the Clinic to BookingClinic for these additional charges.
3.3.4 Complaints or requirements regarding the services provided by each Clinic or the special requests of Patients are managed by the particular Clinic without the intervention or mediation of BookingClinic. BookingClinic is not responsible for and disclaims all responsibility for Patient requirements. BookingClinic.com can only work as a link between the Clinic and the Patient and helps the Patient only with communication between the Patient and the Clinic.
3.4. Payment Process
3.4.1. Stage of advance payment by Patient
In order to finalize the booking, the Patient uses a credit or debit card or deposits cash to pay in advance 10% of the cost to be determined on the Website as a prepayment of the total value of the selected program. Upon completion of the prepayment transaction, email confirmation will be sent to the patient including the details of the booking and the relevant receipt of payment.
3.4.2 Payment to the Clinic
The payoff of the package in case of Patients from abroad (foreign resident) shall be made no later than 48 hours before their admission to the Clinic. For the Patients residents in the same country as the Clinic the payoff could be made at the time of their admission to the Clinic.
If the patient does not appear at the scheduled date of his hospitalization without first informing the clinic of his absent and has already paid the full amount of the program he has booked and no for force majeure reasons occurs then, in addition of the deduction of the 10% advance payment that will be shared equally between the Clinic and BookingClinic an additional 10% of the total value of the program will be withhold as a compensation for the damage occurred due to his absence. The same will apply if the patient has prepaid the entire program but also cancels, without any reasons of force majeure or serious illness, his scheduled entry less than 48 hours prior the scheduled date.
In case the patient, during the period of the last seven days but no later than 24 hours before the scheduled date of admission, notifies the Clinic that they cannot be admitted on the scheduled date due to illness or other personal reason, either if the total cost is paid off or not, then:
a) the Clinic and the Patient shall agree on a new alternative date of admission, with no further charge, or
b) if the patient cancels the treatment completely, the advance payment is kept and equally distributed between the Clinic and the BookingClinic and the amount of payoff is refunded to the patient.
In case that during the admission the Clinic notes medical problem that necessitates the postponement of the medical acts or even the hospitalization, the Clinic and the Patient plan and agree on the change of the admission date with no other charge of the Patient.
In case that during the admission of the Patient the Clinic notes medical problem that necessitates the cancelation of the scheduled medical acts or even the hospitalization, the Clinic shall refund the total amount of the paid off cost except of the advance payment and withholds any expenses made during the admission of the Patient.
For any disagreement between the Patient and the Clinic regarding the payoff or the cancelation of the chosen program, BookingClinic bears no responsibility and the dispute is resolved exclusively between the Clinic and the Patient.
The day the patient leaves the Clinic, the Clinic will issue a medical service invoice, which will include 100% of the value of the program selected, i.e. the 10% down payment and the 90% balance, as well as any additional charges that have accrued during hospitalization for which the Patient was informed and agreed.
3.4.3 Time-limit for Cancellation by the Patient
Patients shall be able to cancel the treatment for up to seven (7) calendar days prior to the payment, which will be refunded in full, in addition to PayPal and credit card payments.
In the event cancellation occurs less than seven (7) calendar days prior to treatment, the Patient will be charged 100% of the advance payment.
BookingClinic has provided each Clinic with a user ID and password that allows Collaborating Clinics to access the Extranet.
3.6. Force Majeure Event
In the event of a Force Majeure Event, the Clinic will not charge Patients affected by the Force Majeure Event anything for the cancellation of the booking or non-appearance at the clinic on the date of booking or modification of the booking. In the case of reasonable and justified doubts, the Clinic may request from the Patient documents (public or private) to prove the causal link between the Force Majeure Event and the cancellation, non-appearance or modification of the booking (and then provide to BookingClinic a copy of such a document). In order to record a cancellation, non-appearance or modification of the booking in the event of force majeure, the Clinic has to notify BookingClinic within 2 (two) working days after the scheduled insertion date or non-appearance or cancellation.
In the event of a Clinic's Force Majeure Event, the Clinic should inform the affected Patients in good time and suggest a change in the scheduled intervention, treatment or rehabilitation date, the change of physician if the physician is affected by the Event. In the event that the Patients do not accept any other proposed date for a physician's change, then the agreement is declared void and the advance payment is fully refunded to the Patients.
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF BookingClinic
4.1 By this contract, each Clinic has granted BookingClinic a non-exclusive right of exploitation and license to:
(a) use, communicate and dispose of what has been agreed upon for the details of the Copyright of each Clinic as provided to BookingClinic by the Clinics and which are necessary for BookingClinic to exercise its rights and perform its obligations.
(b) make use of and use in any way the Information of any Clinic for the purpose of booking via BookingClinic.
4.2. Patient data and Patient feedback
4.2.1 BookingClinic will forward to the selected Clinic the Patient's booking request, the details of which shall include the patient's desired arrival date, type of surgery / treatment, name, address and the Patient's credit card details as well as other special requests submitted by the Patient. By the Patient's booking request, it is presumed that the Patient consents, as a data subject, to the processing by BookingClinic as the party responsible for data processing. BookingClinic is solely responsible for the processing of the personal data entered by the patient on BookingClinic’s website and is required to ensure the explicit consent of each patient.
4.2.2 Bookingclinic has the discretion to ask patients who have stayed in the Clinic to perform an evaluation, rating on the basis of specific pre-determined questions and submit comments on the Clinic's services.
4.2.3 BookingClinic reserves the right to publish ratings resulting from replies to predefined questions. It commits itself to the non-publication of the comments, however it shall forward them to the relevant Clinic and the relevant physician in order to inform them. The Clinic recognizes that BookingClinic is only a distributor (without any obligation to confirm) and not the publisher of these comments.
4.2.4 BookingClinic bears and disclaims any responsibility and obligation for the content and consequences of any comments or feedback that it shall simply forward to the Clinic and the physician.
4.2.5 BookingClinic bears no responsibility for not responding to the Patient's subjective expectations.
4.2.6 BookingClinic is entitled to promote the services it provides by using the name of the Clinic in the online marketing of its website through existing online platforms such as Google, Facebook, etc.
4.2.7 The order in which the Clinic appears on the Site is determined by BookingClinic. The order of occurrence is based and influenced by various factors such as the number of bookings and therapies made by the Clinic via BookingClinic, the patients’ evaluation, the services the clinics provide, and the patients satisfaction.
5. EVALUATION OF CLINICS AND DOCTORS
Patients may evaluate on the website each Clinic and the doctors.
5.1. Clinical and hospitality evaluation by the Patient
Patients may evaluate the Clinic using the following indicative criteria on a rating scale of 0 to 10:
(a) Equipment, materials
(b) Rooms, comfort
(d) Staff, courtesy, friendliness, intimacy
(e) Quality, variety of food
(f) Hospital areas for the public and for patient’s escorts
(g) Quietness, organization, service
(h) Observance of regulations, timetables, etc.
5.2 Degree of patient satisfaction by the doctor
The evaluation by the Patient refers to the doctor's behavior rather than to medical competence, since the patient may not be able to evaluate the medical competence. The evaluation focuses on the following indicative criteria on a rating scale of 0 to 10:
(a) The doctor's behavior (way of speaking, willingness to answer the patient's questions, politeness)
(b) The doctor's ability to illustrate the details of the illness and the treatment process to the patient.
(c) Intimacy and security
(d) Time devoted to discussion and explanations.
(e) The doctor's availability postoperatively.
6.1 The information contained on this Website is provided by Booking Clinic, which attempts to keep it up-to-date and accurate. However, in its attempt to update and maintain this information, BookingClinic does not in any way expressly or tacitly assert or guarantee its completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or information, services or related images and videos contained on the Website for any purpose.
6.2. In any case, BookingClinic will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation any loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of profits or data arising out of, or in connection with the use of this website. BookingClinic is not responsible and does not warranty for any deficiencies or defects of the services.
6.3. The user of the Website is allowed to access other links that are not controlled by BookingClinic. We do not have control over the nature, content and availability of other Websites. The existence of other links on our Website does not necessarily imply that we recommend or approve the opinions expressed there.
6.4. We make every effort to ensure the smooth and continuous (unhindered) operation of the Website. However, BookingClinic is not responsible if the Website is temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
6.5. To the extent permitted by the law, BookingClinic, its managers and employees, assume no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage, whether intended or not, including any indirect, consequential special or consequential damages resulting from the use of the Website or any information contained therein.
6.6 In so far as the legislation permits, BookingClinic and its managers and employees do not assume any responsibility for, promise, guarantee, expressly or tacitly the services, operation, safety of the Clinics on this Website. BookingClinic, its managers and employees bear no responsibility for any negligence by either the Clinic or their doctors. Users should be aware that the selection of a Clinic for treatment is made at their own risk.
(Last Updated: April 5, 2019)
On May 25th 2018, the process (collection, preservation, registration, storage, transmission, etc.) of your personal data falls -in every EU member state- under the provisions of the 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Law No. 125(I)/2018 of the Republic of Cyprus regarding the protection of individuals in processing and free circulation of personal data.
The GDPR amplifies the obligations of the data controllers (legal entities and organizations) during the process of your personal data, increases your rights as subjects of personal data and also establishes new rights.
The company named Κ.C. Booking Clinic Services LtD with headquarters resided in Cyprus, registered in the Cypriot Company Record under the number HE366022, provides services of healthcare mediation and booking and hereinafter will be referred to as Booking Clinic.
Booking Clinic in compliance with the provisions of the fore-mentioned European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Law No 125(Ι)/2018, and respecting the fundamental right of personal data protection sets the terms and conditions of their safe and lawful process comprehensively and transparently.
The personal data that we process are:
1. Simple personal data: Name, last name of the client/patient, gender, age, nationality, address and place of residency, email address, telephone number, national medical insurance of the client/patient, the name of the chosen doctor for the treatment, name and last name of the representatives of the Clinics,
2. Special category personal data – sensitive: treatment/ examination/ diagnostic check/ operation/ illness for which the Patient makes a reservation.
We assure you that Booking Clinic has been fully updated on the new regulatory provisions of the GDPR and the Law No. 125(1)/2018 of the Republic of Cyprus and takes appropriate action for the compliance with the GDPR targeting at the safety of your personal data.
Read carefully and understand the process of your personal data in order to be informed clearly and thoroughly on their process by our company.
For the proper understanding of the present text the following definitions are provided:
1. “personal data”: every information regarding an identified or identifiable individual (“data subject”); the identifiable individual is the person whose identity could be verified directly or indirectly, especially through reference to an identity element such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or one or more factors characterizing the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of the individual,
2. “process”: every act or series of acts taking place with or without the use of automated means on personal data or ensembles of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, configuration, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, search of information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction,
3. “restriction of processing”: marking of stored personal data aiming at limiting their future process,
4. “profiling”: any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data for the evaluation of certain personal aspects relating to an individual, in particular for the analysis or prediction of aspects concerning that individual’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements,
5. “controller”: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing personal data; when the purposes and means of such processing are determined by EU or EU member state law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by the EU or EU member state law,
6. “processor”: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller,
7. “recipient”: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether it is about a third party or not.
8. ”third party”: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body, except the data subject, controller, processor and the persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data,
9. “consent of the data subject”: any freely given, specific, unambiguous and fully informed indication of the data subject’s will by which the data subject declares their agreement, through statement or clear affirmative action, to the processing of personal data relating to them,
10. “personal data breach”: breach of security resulting to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data having been transmitted, stored or otherwise processed,
11. “genetic data”: personal data regarding the inherited or acquired genetic characteristics of a natural person, as accruing especially from the analysis of the respective person’s biological sample, providing unique information about the physiology or health of that natural person;
12. “biometric data”: personal data accruing from special technical process relating to the physical, physiological or behavioral characteristics of a natural person, which allow or confirm the undeniable identification of the respective natural person, such as facial images or dactyloscopic data,
13. “data concerning health”: personal data related to the physical or mental health of a natural person, including the provision of medical care services, which reveal information about their health status.
III. DATA CONTROLLER
Our company named Κ.C. Booking Clinic Services LtD, resided in Cyprus, registered in the Cypriot Companies Record under Registration No. HE366022, active mainly in the field of providing mediation and reservation of medical care services, hereinafter referred to as Booking Clinic, is the data controller of the personal data which is being processed as follows:
IV. PERSONAL DATA UNDER PROCESS
For the attainment of these purposes Booking Clinic is collecting the necessary personal data of the following groups of subjects:
1. Clients/Patients who looking through our internet platform for finding, comparing and booking the best Clinic simultaneously saving time and money.
2. Doctor who is chosen as appropriate for the treatment of the Patient.
3. The representatives of the Clinics we cooperate with.
4. The third parties and data processors collaborating with us.
5. The employees of the company.
V. DATA WE PROCESS
A. We process simple data such as:
- Name and last name
- Address and place of residency
- Email address
- Telephone number
- National medical insurance
- Name and last name of the doctor and their specialty
- Name and last name of the third collaborating party and the processor
- Address (country, city, street, number, postal code)
- Contact telephone number (fixed-line, mobile)
- Tax Identification Number, Registration Number in professional associations
- Social Security Number
- Bank account number
B. Special category personal data – sensitive
Treatment/ illness/ examination/ medical diagnosis/ operation regarding the Booking
VI. PUPRPOSES OF PROCESS
A. In order to fulfill our contractual obligation towards the clients/patients:
1. To consult and facilitate the means of choosing the hospitalization and treatment by the Patients and finally the booking of the chosen Clinic and doctor; 2. To provide thorough and comparable information on the medical staff and the Clinic you wish to book (experience, hospitalization services, evaluation, level of patients’ satisfaction, cost and even more).
B. For the expression of interest and conclusion of contract of cooperation with the employees of the company, the third collaborating parties and the processors.
C. Communication, when necessary.
D. For the participation in scientific/statistical research.
E. In all the above cases:
1. When the process is necessary for the compliance of Booking Clinic with the current legal provisions,
2. When the process in necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims before the courts of law and any other authority,
3. When the process in necessary for the compliance with legal obligations, such as taxation,
4. When the process in necessary for the preservation of vital interest of the data subject,
5. When the process in necessary for the fulfillment of duty by the Booking Clinic exercised for the public interest,
6. When the process in necessary for reasons of substantial public interest, based on the laws of the EU or another member state, proportionate to the respective objective, respecting the essence of the right to the data protection and providing for appropriate and specific means for the safeguard of fundamental rights and interests of the data subject.
7. For the conclusion of contracts with professionals in the healthcare sector subjected to the obligation of professional secrecy based on the laws of the EU or any member state or based on regulations established by the competent national agencies.
VII. INFORMATION REGARDING COOKIES
3. Should be kept in mind that cookies and web beacons are used in order to improve the function of websites and provide information from the users’ browsing, collect personal data such as the browser’s type and the operational system, the referral page, site path, ISP (Internet Service Provider) domain, etc. in order to understand how the visitors use a website. Cookies and other relevant technologies help us tailor our website to your personal needs and to detect and prevent threats against security and abuses. If used individually, cookies and web beacons cannot identify you personally.
4. Cookies are divided in the following categories:
A. Performance Cookies. Performance cookies collect information regarding how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages they visit more often, inform us, if they face any problem during the browsing etc.. These cookies do not collect information that identify the visitor, since the information are clustered together and, thus, anonymous. They are used only for the improvement of our website operation.
Β. Analytics Cookies. We constantly improve our website in order to simplify the search. The most useful information we receive for that purpose come from Analytics Cookies and define anonymously how the users interact and brows our pages.
5. Third parties suppliers, including Google, are able to present advertisements of the Company in online websites, use the cookies for information, improvement and advertising display based on previous visit of the user in our website.
6. Our website is also able to use the cookies from your previous visit for remarketing.
8. Our website is able to use the functions of Google Analytics for advertising display (e.g. remarketing, etc.). By using the Advertising Settings visitors can be exempted from the Google Analytics for advertising display but also to adjust the Google Display Network ads. Google Analytics opt-out options for the web are available here.
10. We reserve the right to change the cookies policy anytime. Any changes of the present cookies policy will be valid after our reviewed cookies policy becomes available in our website.
11. Advertisers of third parties and other companies we cooperate with are able to use their cookies in order to collect information regarding your activity in our website. We do not control these cookies.
VIII. LAWFUL PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The consent on the processing of personal data,
2. The compliance of Booking Clinic with the current legal provisions,
3. Cooperation contract between the company and the clients.
4. The establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims before the courts of law and any other authority,
5. The fulfillment of duty by the Booking Clinic exercised towards the public interest,
6. The compliance with the substantial public interest, according to the EU or other member state law, which is proportionate to the respective objective, respects the essence of the right of data protection and provides for appropriate and specific means to safeguard the fundamental rights and interests of the data subject.
7. The process is done in terms of a contract with a professional of the health-care sector, who is subjected to the obligation of professional secrecy according to the EU or other member state law or according to the regulations established by competent national agencies.
IX. THE PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE
1. Your personal data is saved on the personal data forms for ten (10) years since their notification according to the current legal provisions.
2. Special category (sensitive) personal data are saved for ten (10) years.
All the above are subjected to the reservation of any legal obligation accruing from the Hellenic and EU Legislation.
X. PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE
The administration and collaborators of the Booking Clinic processing your personal data are aware of the GDPR provisions on the lawful process of your personal data and are committed by the obligation of confidentiality and secrecy.
Personal data, as declared in the relevant forms by the subjects, is disclosed to the collaborating Clinics, external collaborators (attorney office, accounting office, IT company).
We may be obligated to reveal some information that includes personal data of yours, if asked in the following cases: for our compliance with demand accruing from the law or judicial decision, subpoena, warrant during judicial proceeding; in case of management shift in our company (through merger, sale, transfer of property assets or otherwise).
XI. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSOR
Our company is able to assign personal data of clients/patients after relevant service contract to the following processors: especially:
1. External Accountant & Financial consultant for the handling of tax obligations, employee payroll and issuing
2. External IT office for the computerization of the company.
3. External security technician for the ensuring of the seamless and proper function of the company’s information systems.
XII. PROCEDURES WE APPLY TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
According to the European legislation on the protection of personal data we apply the plausible procedures for the prevention of non-authorized access and violation of personal data. Only authorized personnel has permission of access to personal data during their work. The protection of personal data of visitors and users of our website and the respect of the individual’s private life on the internet is an obvious commitment.
The Clinics we collaborate with have already complied with the GDPR provisions and all of them meet the organizational through technical means for the safe process of your personal data.
XIII. SUBJECT DATA RIGHTS
You are entitled to submit a request to the controller of our company Mr Thomas Chatzistergiou via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, which should be answered within a (1) month in the following cases:
For the control of your personal data.
1. For the correction of possible inaccurate personal data concerning you.
2. For the withdrawal of your consent on the further process of your personal data.
3. For the deletion of your personal data, if you believe that are not necessary anymore regarding the purposes they had been given or because you have withdrawn your consent on the process.
4. For the restriction of the process in case you doubt the accuracy of your data until the verification of their accuracy by the controller, or the restriction of process to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims by the controller.
5. For the download of the personal data concerning you and transferring them to another controller (Right to data portability).
6. For your objection at any time and for reasons regarding your special status against the process of personal data concerning you including the profiling.
7. In order to submit a complaint for violation of your legal rights.
8. You are entitled to lodge a complaint or denouncement with the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection. You can lodge the complaint/denouncement document in the ways analytically described in the website http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy .