• Congenital vascular anomalies (Vascular anomalies) (infantile hemangioma, port wine stain,…) diagnosis, differential diagnosis, medical treatment and laser treatment
• Childhood eczema (atopic dermatitis)
• Common and rare skin diseases of childhood
Education and Academic Qualifications
• 2014 University of California San Francisco, Clinic of Pediatric Dermatology
• 2010 Texas Children’s Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, Pediatric Dermatology Clinic
• 2002-2008 Ministry of Health - Haydarpaşa Numune Training and Research Hospital
• 1994-2001 Istanbul University, Istanbul Medical School
• 1991-1994 STEK Foundation Private Town High School
• 1981-1991 Private Dost Schools
• 2019- Liv Hospital Ulus
• 2017-2019 Koç University Faculty of Medicine
• 2014-2019 Koç University Hospital
• 2011-2018 Vehbi Koç Foundation American Hospital
• 2008-2009 Elazığ Skin, Venereal Diseases and Leprosy Hospital
• European Society for Pediatric Dermatology (ESPD)
• Society for Pediatric Dermatology - SPD, US
• Pediatric Dermatology Research Alliance – PeDRA
• International Society for Pediatric Dermatology – ISPD
• International Society for the Study of Vascular Anomalies – ISSVA
• Turkish Dermatology Association
• Türk Pediatric Dermatology Derneği
• Dermatological and Venereal Diseases Association
• Turkish Medical Association (Istanbul Chamber of Doctors)
• A.D. Akkaya and Y. Oram, “Neck Rejuvenation with Fractional CO2 Laser,” in Textbook of aging skin, M. A. Farage, K. W. Miller, and H. I. Maibach, Eds., Berlin Heidelberg: Springer, 2017, p. 1993–2001.
• H. Azakli, A. D. Akkaya, M. S. Aygun, C. Demirkesen, S. Eraslan, and H. Kayserili, “Terminal osseous dysplasia with pigmentary defects (TODPD) in a Turkish girl with new skin findings.,” American journal of medical genetics part a, vol. 179, iss. 1, p. 123–129, 2019.
• H. Gokalp and A. D. Akkaya, “Psoriasis and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis in a child with Down syndrome.,” Indian journal of paediatric dermatology, vol. 17, iss. 3, p. 206–208, 2016.
• A. D. Akkaya, Y. Oram, and ozlem Aydin, “Infantile Granular Parakeratosis: Cytological Examination of Superficial Scrapings as an Aid to Diagnosis.,” Pediatric dermatology, vol. 32, iss. 3, p. 392–396, 2015.
• A. D. Akkaya and Y. Oram, “Combined lymphatic and capillary malformation successfully treated with pulsed dye and fractional carbon dioxide lasers.,” Pediatric dermatology, vol. 31, iss. 5, p. 630–631, 2014.
• Y. Oram and A. D. Akkaya, “Refractory Postinflammatory Hyperpigmentation Treated with Fractional CO2 Laser.,” The journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology, vol. 7, iss. 3, p. 42–44, 2014.
• Y. Oram and A. D. Akkaya, “Treatment of nail psoriasis: common concepts and new trends.,” Dermatology research and practice, vol. 2013 P: 180496, 2013.
• A. Tefekli, A. D. Akkaya, K. Peker, T. Gumus, M. Vural, F. Cezayirli, A. Musaoglu, and T. Esen, “Staged, open, no-ischemia nephron sparing surgery for bilateral-multiple kidney tumors in a patient with Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome.,” Case reports in medicine, vol. 2012 P: 639629, 2012.
• Y. Oram, C. Demirkesen, A. D. Akkaya, and E. Koyuncu, “Basal Cell Carcinoma of the Nipple: An Uncommon but Ever-Increasing Location.,” Case reports in dermatological medicine, vol. 2011 P: 818291, 2011.
• A. T. Mansur, F. Goktay, A. D. Akkaya, and P. Gunes, “Segmental Neurofibromatosis: report of 3 cases.,” Cutis, vol. 87, iss. 1, p. 45–50, 2011.
• S. P. Masatlioglu, F. Goktay, A. T. Mansur, A. D. Akkaya, and P. Gunes, “Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Presenting as Pyoderma Gangrenosum in Two Cases.,” Rheumatology international, vol. 29, iss. 7 P: 837–840, 2009.
• A. T. Mansur, N. H. Elcioglu, I. E. Aydingoz, A. D. Akkaya, Z. A. Serdar, C. Herz, L. Bruckner-Tuderman, and C. Has, “Novel and Recurrent KIND1 Mutations in Two Patients with Kindler Syndrome and Severe Mucosal Involvement.,” Acta dermato-venereologic, vol. 87, iss. 6 P: 563–565, 2007.
• Y. Oram, H. Gokalp, and A. D. Akkaya, “Laser and Surgical Treatment Approaches for Hirsutism.,” Turkiye klinikleri cosmetic dermatology – special topics, vol. 8, iss. 2 pp. 36-43, 2015.
• I. E. Aydingoz and A. D. Akkaya, “Metabolic diseases with paraneoplastic features.,” Turkderm – turkish archives of dermatology and venereology, vol. 47, iss. 2 P: 82–89, 2013.
• S. Yasar, Z. A. Serdar, N. Kocayan, A. T. Mansur, and A. D. Akkaya, “A Case of Diffuse Neonatal Hemangiomatosis Improving Without Treatment.,” Turkderm – turkish archives of dermatology and venereology, vol. 41, iss. 3, p. 105–107, 2007.
• A. D. Akkaya and A. T. Mansur, “Skin Infections and Dermatoses Related to Swimming Pool Water Exposure.,” Turkderm – turkish archives of dermatology and venereology, vol. 39, iss. 3, p. 170–175, 2005.