Mitral regurgitation (MR) is a condition in which the heart’s mitral valve leaflets do not close tightly. When this happens, blood flows backward from the heart’s left ventricle into the left atrium. The heart must then work harder to push blood through the body, which can cause fatigue, shortness of breath and worsening heart failure. It is the most common type of heart valve insufficiency.
A pacemaker is a small device that it is placed under the skin in your chest to help control your heartbeat.
People may need a pacemaker for many reasons, mostly due to arrhythmias, in which the heart's rhythm is abnormal.
- Cardiac catheterization / Coronarography / Peripheral artery
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Echocardiogram (ECHO)
- Color Doppler Flow Imaging (CDFI)
- Heart pacemaker implantation
- Max. 3 days in hospital (drugs, full board, medical care)
- Package also includes drugs, medical care and full board
- Transfer cost from Zagreb airport to Magdalena and back are covered by Magdalena
Package does not include:
- Hospitalisation of more than 3 days. Accommodation charge for patient in General ward 150 €/day. Same cost of attendants.
Note: Room and board charges include routine nursing services
General remarks related to procedure price list:
- Patients are treated as private patients.
- Treatment package price is made up on the basis of usual care conditions without major complications and/or prolonged stay. The final price is determined at the end of stay and treatment. This is based on the real scope of the medical service provided. More complex cases with complications and/or prolonged stay may result in end costs greater than those quoted in this price list.
Next: Read about the Doctors