DIAGNOSTICS + VALVE SURGERY: Aortic valve replacement is an open heart surgical procedure in which a patient's failing aortic valve due to aortic insufficiency or aortic stenosis is being replaced with an artificial heart valve to restore normal blood flow, reduce symptoms, prolong life and help preserve the function of the heart muscle.
Open Heart Mitral valve replacement is a surgical procedure in which a diseased from infection, calcification, inherited collagen disease, or other causes mitral valve is being replaced by either a mechanical or bioprosthetic valve.
- Cardiac catheterization / Coronarography / Peripheral artery angiography
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Echocardiogram (ECHO)
- Color Doppler Flow Imaging (CDFI)
HEART VALVE SURGERY
- Heart valves surgery (1 mechanical/biological heart valve)
- Max. 3 days in intensive care unit
- Max. 8 days in hospital (drugs, medical care, full board)
Package does not include
- Intensive care unit of more than 3 days. Extra cost 350€/day
- Intensive care unit + Continuous Vent-Venous Hemofiltration of more than 3 days (CVVH). Extra cost 1.100€/days
- Hospitalization of more than 8 days . Accommodation charge for patient in General ward 150 €/day. Same cost for attendants.
Patients are treated as private patients.
Patients are treated exclusively by most experienced head or senior specialists.
Treatment package price is made up on the basis of usual care conditions without major complications and/or prolonged stay. The final price is determined at the end of stay and treatment. This is based on the real scope of the medical service provided. More complex cases with complications and/or prolonged stay may result in end costs greater than those quoted in this price list. (5) Transfer cost from Zagreb airport to Magdalena and back are covered by Magdalena
Next: Read about the Doctors