DIAGNOSTICS + VALVE SURGERY: Aortic valve replacement is an open heart surgical procedure in which a patient's failing aortic valve due to aortic insufficiency or aortic stenosis is being replaced with an artificial heart valve to restore normal blood flow, reduce symptoms, prolong life and help preserve the function of the heart muscle.
DIAGNOSTICS + VALVE SURGERY: Pulmonary valve replacement surgery is a heart surgery via sternotomy used to replace the damaged pulmonary valve that is located between the left ventricle and the pulmonary artery in order to restore normal blood flow into the lungs and extend the life span.
- Cardiac catheterization / Coronarography / Peripheral artery angiography
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Echocardiogram (ECHO)
- Color Doppler Flow Imaging (CDFI)
- Heart valves surgery (1 mechanical/biological heart valve)
- Max. 3 days in intensive care unit
- Max. 8 days in hospital (drugs, medical care, full board included)
- Transfer cost from Zagreb airport to Magdalena and back are covered by Magdalena
Package does not include
- Intensive care unit of more than 3 days. Extra cost 350€/day
- Intensive care unit + Continuous Vent-Venous Hemofiltration of more than 3 days (CVVH). Extra cost 1.100€/day
Hospitalisation of more than 8 days . Accommodation charge for patient in General ward 150 €/day. Same cost of attendants
General remarks related to procedure price list:
Patients are treated as private patients.
Treatment package price is made up on the basis of usual care conditions without major complications and/or prolonged stay. The final price is determined at the end of stay and treatment. This is based on the real scope of the medical service provided. More complex cases with complications and/or prolonged stay may result in end costs greater than those quoted in this price list.
Next: Read about the Doctors