Blepharoplasty is the plastic surgery operation for correcting defects, deformities, and disfigurations of the eyelids; and for aesthetically modifying the eye region of the face. With the excision and the removal, or the repositioning (or both) of excess tissues, such as skin and adipocyte fat, and the reinforcement of the corresponding muscle and tendon tissues, the blepharoplasty procedure resolves functional and cosmetic problems of the periorbita, which is the area from the eyebrow to the upper portion of the cheek.
A surgical procedure that corrects and reconstructs the form, restores the functions, and aesthetically enhances the nose.
Most patients usually feel fine immediately after surgery.
- Medical history record
- Clinical examination by the attending physician
- Pathological examination
- Cardiological examination
- Preoperative check-up
- Blood crossmatcing (blood bottles are presented after consultation of patient with the hospital's colaborating blood donor center)
- Clinical examination and coverage by an anaesthesiologist
- Operation – treatment
- Postoperative check
- Hospital consumables
- Nursing care
- Stay in a choice room for X days
- Postoperative Instructions
- 1st postoperative visit to the attending physician
- Medical implants
Price included services
We can comunicate with patients in English and also in German
Next: Read about the doctors